Crossroads:2D Crossroads:2D

Pretty fun

Nice graphics, smooth controls (I was fine with the speed of the guy), different endings. My only problem with it is that the paths aren't really that different from one another. I mean, it wasn't exactly linear, but you did have to repeat some stuff to get each ending. It felt sort of rigid and gated in, especially for an adventure game. Also, some choices just kind of left you stuck with nothing to do (if you kill the blacksmith, I'm assuming that nothing happens). I know you based this off one of your earlier games, but you probably could have added something to give it some replay value. It was still fun while it lasted, though, and I would definitely play a sequel.

Radical Fishing Radical Fishing

This is the most fabulous game

Cute graphics, a great sense of humor, and it's so over the top I LOVE IT.

Turtlodyssey Turtlodyssey

OH MAN

I can't believe he'd just lie about the candy like that. Man, what a jerk.

And what a silly game.

I liked it, though

Magical-Zorse responds:

I'm glad you noticed that

Punch P-Bot in the Nuts Punch P-Bot in the Nuts

Ugh

There's only one thing to do and it's boring and unfunny. Presentation is decent but nothing special. P-bot can't even hit you back, so...ehhh...

Also I think P-bot's a girl.

GroggyLobster responds:

sorry, i just stitched it together in 20 mins. that means i that i neither had the time nor the attitude to create something good. lolololololollolololololololololololo lololololololololoolololoolololol

Buta Zamurai Buta Zamurai

hohohoho

This is actually the kind of game I like to play.

But the endings were all basically rehashes of other endings. I mean, it was amusing to see the pig running away and saying that he can't defeat old ladies, buttt.....I finished feeling slightly unsatisfied. And maybe that's the point but I don't know.

However, I really liked the visuals and the music.

raitendo responds:

great to hear you liked it! yes, there's really only two different endings, either you're a samurai or you're not. I'm trying to make my girlfriend do a longer sequel, we'll see what happens!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

SUPERB

This is just amazing. I love that all the different characters have different skills and weaknesses (the hardest was Simon, seeing as he couldn't jump forward if you were standing still), but this just added to the challenge. Also, I liked that you kept the original character in there as well.

Sideways Sideways

Nice.

I like "Sideways."

I liked it better when it was called "And Yet it Moves," but whatever.

Reincarnation: OTSYD Reincarnation: OTSYD

1 point off for length

But I liked it. The puzzles were well thought out and concise, and the music was nice. But the demon didn't say "evil" and insane amount of times in this one! Ah well.

And if you're looking for the way to open the tackle box, there's a sheet with morse code on it. 1984.

Can't wait for the third one!

Dont click the button! Dont click the button!

Nice.

That was pretty silly. Are you supposed to be able to type in your score, though? I could. I liked it, just try a more original idea next time.

DS Art Inspiration Tut. DS Art Inspiration Tut.

nice

thanks that helped a lot. I guess I need to improve my buttons!

IceDragon64 responds:

Thats what I want - people to be inspired to learn, imporve and DO!