Lazy Writing 1 Lazy Writing 1

I liked it

But wouldn't it fit better in the RWD? Or is that totally dead?

Whatever; I like the animation.

LazyMuffin responds:

It's pretty dead.

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

BLAHHHA

You immature kids and your minimalistic flashes; you made me smile despite the idiotic content.

Susie Suck Cunt Fuck Susie Suck Cunt Fuck

Tee hee hee ho ho ho

That was surprisingly funny. It reminds me of some stuff Oney's done, with the style and stuff. Right. Bye.

Finna (Fudda Pt. 2) Finna (Fudda Pt. 2)

OH GOD I'M FAMOUS.

Yeah...don't let me stop you from making more stuff, okay? I mean, I thought that you used all potential jokes revolving around the concept, but you kind of still got it to work for you. Steaming hot Canadian pork? WHAT??? Funny.

I watched all the extras and...um...okay...kind of some useless stuff (outtakes were out of context and strange) but entertaining overall (never knew what all those words meant).

So yeah, good submission, not as bad as I thought it could be. Yeah. Yeah...

Aqlex responds:

Haha don't worry, you wouldn't stop me from making stuff xD. I'm kinda surprised I continued to make it all work. And yeah, I know there's some useless stuff in the extras, I'm just a bit of a pack-rat with all the working files of my animations, and I always feel like I should release all these extras to the public, because otherwise they're just going to waste. Thanks for the review dude! =)

Origin Origin

Yes. YES.

Finally someone AGREES with me.

Fudda (Fudda Pt. 1) Fudda (Fudda Pt. 1)

Great!

Yeah, I don't get slang either. Good voices and joke, but I didn't get the part at the beginning with the posters. I voted 5 though because you're a really good animator.

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

'Unliterate'; lol

My only gripe is that this doesn't replay right.

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

eh...

That...was ...incredibly disturbing. I may very well be scarred for life. But it was amusing and it made me laugh, so, well, there you go.

spongebob penis festival spongebob penis festival

ohhh.....well then...

Sadly, this is exactly the sort of thing I find hilarious.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

touching

Some glorious apple chomping action there.

But really, this wrapped up the series quite nicely. You're better with humor than dark topics, I think. I mean, I laughed at some stuff, but it was really nervous laughter.